Doughnut Holes

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My new job

After having worked at Qwest Communications for five years, I finally told my boss that enough was enough. Five years wasting away in a cubicle, not being rewarded for the great work that I doing drove me over the edge. And I did great work, my projects always gave me terrific evaluations. The problem is that Qwest is so close to going under and has been that way for five years.

So now I am back in sales. I was in sales years ago, before I become a journalist, which was before my desk job at Qwest. This time I am in the automotive industry. Yes, that's right, I am now a cars salesman. Yesterday was my second day on the job! So far its fun. I haven't sold a car yet, but I have done a couple test drives. I am still learning the business.

So if any of you are in the Denver, CO. area and are looking for a car, come see me, Mike, at Burt Toyota on Broadway. Make sure you get the correct Mike, there is another one working there. Mention this blog to make sure that you are talking with me. And I will hook you up with a great deal.

Anyways, enough with the shameless marketing plug. A lot has happened in the past month that I unfortunately missed out blogging about. Oh well, I will start with new information from here on out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home