Doughnut Holes

Friday, September 29, 2006

An update on life

My last post was about a new job I took, back in August 2005. What a mistake that job was. I worked as a car salesman for 8 months. The hours were terrible and and working on 100% commission was very stressful. Plus, my wife hates car salespeople. So guess what, she wasn't that pleased with me. But I was somewhat good at selling cars. One month I was in the top 5 salespeople at the dealership!

I quit that job back in February and moved my family back to Utah. We ended up buying a house here too. I am now going back to school to earn a Master's degree in Elementary Education from Western Governors University (read more about my time at WGU in my other blog). The degree also includes a state certification. I am very excited about it. I have also started working as a substitute teacher in my local school district (read more about my teaching experiences in this other blog of mine).

I hope to get this blog back on track with daily and weekly posts. Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home